If you are voting for Obama, support liberal policies, and are hoping for good things to come from an Obama-Biden-Reid-Pelosi federal government, you must read this article.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122420205889842989.html
Supporting liberal policies without understanding the consequeneces is irresponsible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What alarmist blather. I'm for basically everything listed in the article, but I seriously doubt the Dems will move decisively on any of them (though I would like to be proven wrong).
By what possible measure is Obama to the left of Clinton? Clinton promised universal healthcare, a federal freedom of choice act, and federal antiscabbing legislation. Obama has promised nothing so grand. On healthcare, his refusal to stand for single payer when it is supported by a majority of Americans (including a majority of doctors http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN31432035) and when he is receiving roughly twice as much from the health care industry as McCain seems to indicate a particular lack of reformist zeal.
Post a Comment